PT Kioson Komersial Indonesia Tbk is an online to offline (O2O) technology platform that connects online merchant with offline customers through traditional retail network.
Kioson was established in August 8, 2015, according to Shareholder Resolution Statement Letter no. 195 May 23, 2017, which is known by Hasbullah Rashid as a notary. Kioson has a capital share of Rp 50,000,000,000, - (fifty billion rupiah).
The company’s vision is to build the largest Electronic Retailer (E-tailer) network in Indonesia by working with small and medium-sized business partners spread in Indonesia. Its mission is to leverage small and medium entrepreneurs using technology to improve competitiveness, which in turn will improve their welfare.
PT Kioson Komersial Tbk Indonesia has a total share of 500,000,000 shares. The composition of share ownership as follows:
|PT Artav Mobile Indonesia||:||70,06 %|
|PT Sinar Mitra Investama||:||12,5 %|
|PT Seluler Makmur Sejahtera||:||12,5 %|
|PT Mitra Komunikasi Nusantara Tbk||:||4,94 %|
Organizational Structure of PT Kioson Komersial Indonesia Tbk :
Board of Commissioners :
|Main Commisioner||:||Viperi Limiardi|
|Independent Commissioner||:||Tan Giok Lan|
Board of Directors :
|President Director||:||Jasin Halim|
|Financial Director||:||Setiawan Parikesit Kencana|
|Independent Director||:||Rico Ofna Putra|
Kioson Business :
• Kioson is in cooperation with a lot of companies, which provides easy access in doing transactions and payments for small and medium entrepreneurs in rural areas.
• Kioson bridges access between urban enterprises and small to medium-sized enterprises in rural areas, allowing easier connection and transaction.
• Small and medium traders can easily fulfill the needs of rural communities around them.
E-commerce & Payment
Kioson is a company running in the field of online trading or e-commerce* and technology.
* E-commerce is electronic trading, or a process of selling and purchasing or exchanging goods and services involving two parties (sellers and buyers) using an interconnected electronic system.
Online to offline
Kioson provides digital applications that are intended for all small shops and SMEs throughout Indonesia.
Kioson bridged all the digital deals that were formerly only for big companies.
Competitive advantages :
• High number of SME Partners
• Unique products and services
• A pioneer in the field of SME e-commerce
Now, more than 15.000 partners (KCP) in Indonesia has joined with Kioson.
Products and Services available on Kioson Apps :
1. Voucher Sale (Mobile Credits, TV, Electricity & Game)
2. Bill Payment (Water, TV, Electricity, Phones, etc)
3. E-Commerce Access (Gadget, Fashion, Accessories, Appliances)
4. Financial Access (BNI Laku Pandai)
5. Insurance Access (Sell & Pay)
6. Partnership (Multifinance, OLX, Tokopedia)
Kioson Business flow - Online to Offline (O2O) :
1. Visit store
2. Select product
3. Pay with cash or cashless
4. Product sent
5. Product pickup
Transaction flow :
1. Credit Top Up for retail partners –Top Up Via Transfer
2. Credit Deducted at each transaction – Top Up Via Virtual Account
3. Customer Payment, Cash or Cashless – Top Up Via Kioson’s Sales Person